Over the past 22 years, Brian Lord has helped hundreds of speakers book speaking engagements, ranging from six figure contracts for presidents and prime ministers to love offerings at coffee houses. Brian started Lord Management in his college dorm room, moved on to William Morris Agency, and is now president of Premiere Speakers Bureau, one of the largest bureaus in the world.
Brian has been interviewed in the Wall Street Journal, on BBC Radio (UK), and was picked as one of Nashville’s 40 Under 40 (2015). He is the host of the new Beyond Speaking podcast. He enjoys competing in triathlons, MMA training, and coaching 9-10 year-olds in softball. Brian and his wife Krista enjoy raising their two daughters just outside of Nashville.
During “How to Get Speaking Engagements,” you’ll learn:
- How to make an impact for your nonprofit by speaking
- How to promote yourself as a speaker without spending money
- How to promote yourself as a speaker with spending money
- How to make yourself look like a legit speaker with your bio and speech topics
- What to put in a speaking video
- How to network and build your client base
This is valuable for people who 1) are trying to become professional speakers, 2) are trying to promote their nonprofit, or 3) just want to be prepared in case they want to become a speaker or the possibility presents itself.
April 7, 2017
6:55AM – 8:00AM
Networking until 8:30AM
109 International Drive, Franklin, TN
(Cool Springs, near Wild Ginger, Einstein’s Bagels).
Remember to budget time for traffic.